Little Dickie runs a special "personal appeal" this week in one of his diaper droppings. It is part of a nasty posting he ran attacking Israeli business tycoon Sammy Ofer, who was lying in his death bed and died soon after Silverstein's smear was run. At the end of that posting, Dickie writes:
So, Dickie, show us the threats. Tell us the names and addresses of those sending them! Or are these too coming from that popular posteur of comments on your blog site, Ichard-Ray Ilverstein-Say??
PERSONAL NOTE: If there are any degenerate individuals who think that by threatening the lives of my children that this will scare me, intimidate me, or cause me to change what I do, how I write or what I write about…think again. On the contrary, it will convince me that anyone so threatened that he must resort to this sort of aberrant behavior–means I am on precisely the right track. It will only make me redouble my efforts to cover the stories I do, to expose wrongdoing and injustice. You cannot grapple with my ideas and so you brag that you will debase my children. I can’t imagine how this person believes he is advancing Israel’s interests by doing this. On the contrary, it makes the country and policies you support look as sick and wicked as you are. I will not be intimidated. In fact, it will only make me stronger.Well, only one little problem with that. We do not believe Silverstein. We do not believe anyone threatens him or his children. In fact, inventing such imaginary "threats" to get himself attention is very much Silverstein's M.O. Silverstein is a congenital pathological liar. He lies about anything and everything. And we believe he is lying about getting threats. Inventing imaginary threats is a popular gambit among radical anti-Semitic leftists.
So, Dickie, show us the threats. Tell us the names and addresses of those sending them! Or are these too coming from that popular posteur of comments on your blog site, Ichard-Ray Ilverstein-Say??
As for grappling with Little Dickie's "ideas": Dickie? Ideas?
Dickie's only "idea" is that Israel needs to be annihilated and all the Israeli Jews driven into the sea!