We have always believed that self-hating Jewish anti-Semites turn into such pathetic things because they think it is a nice way to get back at Mommy and Daddy. Their politics are based on their infantile resentment of their parents.
Richard Silverstein, a.k.a. Little Dickie, is one of the best illustrations of this. While smearing everyone and anyone with whom he disagrees, from Alan Dershowitz to the heroic Rachel Neuwirth, he goes running about the internet whining that he himself is a "victim." Of what? Of everything! Of "cyber bullying," of being mocked, of being exposed, of being criticized.
Dickie's campaign of exhibitionism that tries to paint himself as "victim" extends to malicious internet attacks on his own parents. Silverstein has posted all over the internet complaints against his own parents in which he whines that they abused him. See this. Just how did they abuse him? He never quite spits it out but it appears that the "abuse" was in their occasionally disciplining him and telling him he can't have or do something he wanted.
Here is how he described his "abuse" by his parents : "I will focus mainly on psychological and emotional abuse because that is what I suffered.... I was not sexually molested by my parents. I was not physically neglected or deprived of food or shelter. Yet, the screaming rages, the hours of sullen, depressive isolation behind closed doors, the hard spankings and harsh discipline all left an indelible mark of Abel on me. The trauma is there forever, never to be exorcized."
Sounds to us a whole lot like he was being brutally forced to clean up the yard and shovel the snow. His parents laid a hand on his little candy behind. We love the Abel analogy!

<<<< Oh the humanity! Now THERE is a reason to support Arab terrorists and seek Israel's destruction!
We happen to think that a few whacks with a hickory switch to Dickie's bottom might have gone a far way to straightening him out. By the way, for the record, Silverstein debunks himself and reports that his parents did NOT abuse him at all HERE!
He then adds: "Most of my life I did not consider myself abused. For the life of me, I can't figure out why." Maybe we can help. Because he was not abused!
Dickie reports he asked a rabbi about his parents. Here is his report: "As such, in his (the rabbi's) view, the onus was on me to adapt to my parents stringent rules and behavioral demands. How wrong he was." Hmmm.
Note in particular this quote by the Dickie:
I was a victim of child abuse. I should say I am a victim of child abuse, since my early abuse continues to afflict me to this day. Strangely enough, while this trauma has had negative repercussions it has also had positive ones too. ... But on the other hand, I have developed great empathy for the plight of the oppressed.By that he means Islamofascists, Palestinian suicide bombes, and Neonazis. we love where he adds in his piece: "According to the Talmud, we are forbidden from verbally abusing or degrading others." A fast look at Dickie's own blog will show to what extent he applied THAT piece of advice in his own life! Note that the false accusations of his own parents of child abuse are not the ONLY places where Dickie uses such things. Here he accuses Israeli settlers of child abuse en masse.
Here are some other examples of the abuse that poor little Abel Silberstein suffered as a child, in his own words:
- A 2nd grade teacher slapped me in the face because I threw a piece of lunch meat into the hair of a girl sitting next to me
- A senior rabbi on the camp staff (and a distinguished Jewish educator) ejected me from the chadar ochel during a meal, proceeding to yell at me about my behavior. I had (unintentionally) forgotten to don my kipah during the meal. As I returned to my bunk alone with the rest of the camp behind me at the dining hall, I was humiliated, shamed, mortified. I thought about leaving camp, but then I would've been forced to abandon all the good friends I had made at camp...